You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 16 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We’re looking for someone with extensive hands-on experience of Google Adwords search campaign management, which would be their main focus in their current role. Data driven and methodical in their approach to performance marketing, they would have a proven ability to drive swift improvements in campaign performance.
This is an exciting opportunity to have an impact managing performance marketing for a fast growth startup! The purpose of the role is to drive efficiencies and growth in our performance marketing channels, including Adwords paid search and paid social campaigns.
- Build a best-in-class performance optimised paid search strategy.
- Draw out actionable insights from performance marketing campaign data.
- Analyse and report on campaign performance, refining CPA and ROI on all campaigns.
- Plan, execute and report on all performance marketing channel tests and trials.
- Develop initiatives to scale performance marketing channels in tandem with Midrive’s instructor supply growth across UK postcode areas.
- Constantly seek out and trial relevant new channels.
- Ensure all ad copy and creative is optimised to deliver the right message to target audiences, reflecting points of difference, addressing known customer interests and pain points in an engaging way.
- Work closely with SEO, content and operations teams to share insights from paid performance.
Key skills and experience:
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience managing Google Adwords. This is a required skill that you will be tested on, so only apply if you are confident that you meet this requirement.
- Working knowledge of Facebook Ads and Google Analytics.
- Good understanding of audience targeting and remarketing strategies.
- Practical understanding of attribution modelling.
- Experience managing large or complex paid performance channel budgets.
- You have lived and breathed Adwords campaign management for at least 1-2 years, and are fully up-to-date with every targeting option and campaign management enhancement in the Adwords interface.
- You may have gained your experience at a digital advertising agency, managing paid search campaigns on Google Adwords, or client-side in a B2C direct response focused business.
- You find working with data stimulating, and can quickly draw out insights from performance marketing campaign data reports.
- With a startup mentality, you are self motivated, a problem solver, ambitious, hard working, collaborative, and want to have an impact on business performance.
- Ability to approach tasks as a team, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and a well organised, structured approach to work and the ability to keep projects on track.
- You speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
What you'll getBENEFITS
At Midrive, we work hard, so that's why we make sure that we have best facilities to play harder! We have a host of perks: Free coffee and snacks, Wednesdays treats, Happy Hour Thursdays, team yoga sessions, and training/sharing sessions. We also have regular fun social events - recent adventures have included a glamping trip, escape rooms, comedy clubs, and silent discos.
Midrive is simply a great place to work. We have a fantastic team of talented people working on an interesting product they are passionate about, and a friendly, social atmosphere. We're also a dog friendly office! Add to that competitive salaries, pension plan, and other perks, it's clear why we're a top choice.
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Midrive. We know we'll do our best and most impactful work when we feel we're represented and we belong. We're proud to actively recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Midrive Limited
Midrive is the modern way to learn to drive or get insured. Frustrated by the poor safety outcomes, high costs, and lack of transparency in the learn to drive industry, Midrive set out to disrupt it.
Based in London, Midrive uses tech and data with a fresh attitude to empower both learners and instructors. Offering the largest marketpla
- Technology & IT
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2014