Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- Newport, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
* Talking to engineers daily you will need to have strong rapport building skills and the ability to hit targets.
The Role: As a graduate sales engineer you will be responsible for developing an existing account base in the food, construction and pharmaceutical industries. As a graduate sales professional you will liaise with managers and directors to promote the range of innovative technologies in the engineering sector.
The Company: Part of a global organisation, this multi million-pound company is a market leader in special purpose machinery used in a wide variety of industries. They are looking for career focused graduate to join their team in a business to business sales role.
As a Graduate Sales Engineer your responsibilities will include:
* Managing and developing existing accounts
* Promoting the wide range of technologies
* Liaising at a managerial level
* Face to face client visits
For this Graduate Sales Engineer position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
* Educated to degree level in engineering
* Excellent communication skills
* Ambitious, career focussed
* Interest in technology is advantageous but not essential
The package for this Graduate Sales Engineers role:
* £22,000 Basic salary plus OTE £5,000
* Company Car
* 25 days holiday
* Other company benefits
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About BMS Performance
BMS Performance is a recruitment agency for sales, marketing, engineering & IT professionals. Visit us for the latest jobs, recruitment services & training.
BMS was setup way back in 1990 on the premise that both candidates and clients deserved a better service. Our answer was simple, create a business model where Account M
- Recruitment & HR
- in Newport, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1990