- Basingstoke, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 25 Jun, 2019
- Posted on 14 May, 2019
- Start date: 15 Jun, 2019
- £ 35,000 per year
Basic Salary £12-£15KOTE £35,000 - £40,000
Do you enjoy dealing with customers, and thrive on the excitement of selling? Want to be rewarded for your performance? If so, this Car Sales Executive position could be great career for you!
We are looking for people who have the passion to sell, and a great attitude to work. This fantastic company provides on going support and training to help your fulfil your potential. They are looking for people at all levels of experience...Trainee Car Sales Executive Role:
- To meet and greet customers, qualify their needs and demonstrate vehicles accordingly.
- To discuss funding, and sell additional Finance related products.
- To build and maintain your customer database.
- To follow a sales process, whilst providing excellent customer service, building a long-term rapport with your customers.
As a Trainee Car Sales Executive:
- To be self-motivated and have a strong desire to succeed.
- To have a positive, customer focused attitude and approach to your work
- To have previous experience of working to targets and be able to demonstrate
- Ideally to have some level of a sales background
- Previous experience of working within the motor trade would be ideal, but not essential
- To have a valid driving licence
- Howard - Jago Consultants
Discover thousands of entry to mid-level jobs on Advance.careers. All opportunities - one platform, curated for you by AI-powered career assistant.