You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Gloucester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 24 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Summary of Role:
You will commence a 2 year Commercial and Supply Chain Management Graduate Programme. The programme is designed to provide a wide understanding of Commercial and Supply Chain (including Sub Contract Management) which will build a firm basis for your career growth.
Assigned to a business area on a rotational basis you will support contracts and orders with business clients and suppliers where you will be assigned activities to help you grow your commercial acumen and key business competencies.
You will have long-term ambitions with first class communication, planning and organisational skills. The ability to work collaboratively within multi-functional teams is essential as is an ability to stay calm under pressure.play-rounded-fill play-rounded-outline play-sharp-fill play-sharp-outline pause-sharp-outline pause-sharp-fill pause-rounded-outline pause-rounded-fill 00:00 02:42 02:42 CCClosed CaptionsNo subtitles Raytheon Company Overview
Our new company video is about our people, our technology, our vision, and the values we hold dear at Raytheon.
We are looking to take on Graduates who will develop into the company’s leaders of the future. On joining Raytheon, you will undertake a structured two-year leadership development programme which will incorporate classroom based and experiential learning alongside your day-to-day work. You will be given a real job from day one and will be expected to start adding value immediately.
By joining Raytheon you will have the opportunity to work within a range of different areas of the business. Enthusiasm for a career in an innovative organisation is essential, as is the ambition to succeed.
- Review of Contract terms and Conditions, advising on risk and opportunities
- Placing of Purchase Orders and management of supplier performance
- Review of Agreements (Non-Disclosure/Teaming/Licensing/MOUs)
- Representing Raytheon in Customer and Supplier Meetings
- Export Compliance
- Running Supplier Selection Reviews
- Data gathering and reporting to support business initiatives
- Customer/ Supplier due diligence
- Participation in Programme and Bid Governance
- Liaising with Raytheon US business counterparts.
Graduate Leadership Development Programme Training:
During the first 2 years, in addition to your main role, you’ll be assigned various modules to support your career development. These range from business skills to team building activities.
What do you need?
- 2:1 or above in any STEM discipline
- Pre university qualifications equivalent to 120 UCAS points new system or 300 UCAS points old system
- Ability to relocate to different UK sites and relocate during the role if required.
- £26,500 salary
- £2,000 joining bonus
- 25 days' holiday + statutory holidays
- Twice yearly salary review for the first 2 years
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Flexible Benefits
- Enhanced sick pay scheme.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Raytheon UK
Raytheon UK is a subsidiary of Raytheon Company. It is a prime contractor and major supplier to the UK Ministry of Defence and has developed strong capabilities in mission systems integration in defence, national security and commercial markets. Raytheon UK also designs, develops and manufactures a range of high-technology electronic systems
- Technology & IT, Engineering & industrial
- in Gloucester, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1908