- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,000.0 per year
GlobalData is a leading business intelligence provider to the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Industries.
- Selected by London Stock Exchange as one of the top 1000 companies to inspire Britain
- Acquired in December 2015 due to exponential YoY growth and now listed on the London Stock Exchange with £358m market cap
- Growth YoY in EU Healthcare BD Team - £851k (2012), £2.4m (2013), £5.8m (2014), £7.8m (2015), £10.5m (Forecasted 2016)
- Currently working with 16 out of the top 20 Pharma companies
- 17 offices around the world including Sydney, San Francisco, New York & Boston
We are looking for Junior and Senior Business Development Managers to join our team and position our business intelligence platforms to C-level executives from European & Middle Eastern companies in the Medical Device and Pharmaceutical sectors. The role will be fast-paced and varied involving:
- Research to understand the relevant issues for your market and communicate those issues effectively to senior level executives.
- Presenting and networking our solution to C-level executives in person and over the telephone
- Develop and grow a strong comprehension of the sales skills required in this role, including an understanding of the value proposition and value based selling.
- Negotiate deals up to $1m.
- Continuously train and develop your sales and negotiation skills both over the phone and face to face.
The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and influencer with strong research skills; is analytical and articulate; a team player with a professional demeanour, driven by recognition, progression and delivering value to a client’s organisation.
- 18 months+ B2B Sales experience is essential for the senior role
- Excellent consultative sales skills with the ability to articulate a business solution to C-level executives.
- Can stay focused on rigorously bringing in new partners while nurturing existing client relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A diligent and persevering work ethic.
- Bachelor’s Degree - (Science discipline is advantageous but not essential)
What we offer
- Competitive Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission (Up to 20% of deal value)
- Higher basic salary and commission structure for those with relevant experience
- Year 2 earning potential is six figures
- Clearly mapped path into Account Management/Sales Management
- Opportunity to travel - Europe, Middle East & US
- Quarterly Awards, Monthly dinners & Recognition incentives
- All expenses paid holiday for top performers each year
- Full Product, Industry & Sales Training
- Paid Vacation
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About GlobalData Plc
GlobalData is a world leading provider of data and analysis for consumer, technology and healthcare businesses.
Delivering unique, robust data and trusted industry analysis and insight in today’s fragmented and fast-moving environment demands an organization equipped with multiple skill sets, the technology required to keep pace, and an
- Technology & IT
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2007