- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 14 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,000.0 per year
GlobalData is a leading business intelligence provider to the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Industries.
- Selected by London Stock Exchange as one of the top 1000 companies to inspire Britain
- Acquired in December 2015 due to exponential YoY growth and now listed on the London Stock Exchange with £358m market cap
- Growth YoY in EU Healthcare BD Team - £851k (2012), £2.4m (2013), £5.8m (2014), £7.8m (2015), £10.5m (Forecasted 2016)
- Currently working with 16 out of the top 20 Pharma companies
- 17 offices around the world including Sydney, San Francisco, New York & Boston
We are looking for Junior and Senior Business Development Managers to join our team and position our business intelligence platforms to C-level executives from European & Middle Eastern companies in the Medical Device and Pharmaceutical sectors. The role will be fast-paced and varied involving:
- Research to understand the relevant issues for your market and communicate those issues effectively to senior level executives.
- Presenting and networking our solution to C-level executives in person and over the telephone
- Develop and grow a strong comprehension of the sales skil