You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
To do that, we operate multiple brands:
Booking.com - We’re the transport arm of the world’s leading travel booking site.
Rentalcars.com - The world’s biggest online car rental service, putting customers behind the wheel at over 50,000 locations worldwide.
Rideways - Finding the best way for each customer to get from A to B. Connect - Bringing our tried-and-tested magic to our partners’ sites, delivering seamless travel experiences through brands our customers already know and love.
With our HQ in Manchester, we’re part of the worldwide Booking.com family. At the same time, we’re proud of our own unique identity. Speaking 42 languages, our 1,600+ staff come from all over the world, just like our customers. What brings us together is our love of adventure: our own as well as other people’s. It’s easy to be passionate about a job that enriches so many lives on a daily basis, and our workplace reflects our passion, our diversity, our global focus. Just search "Manchester’s coolest office" and see for yourself. And we’re in good company. Together with priceline.com, KAYAK, agoda.com, and OpenTable, we’re part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
In 2015, Rentalcars.com relaunched Rentalcars Connect, the first ever global, fully serviced B2B end-to-end car rental solution. Rentalcars Connect now partners with over 3,000 travel brands including airlines, online travel agencies and travel websites worldwide and provides them access to the entire Rentalcars.com inventory and product offering through a multitude of customizable, technology solutions. Our experienced teams offer packages that combine the most effective and results-driven technology, placements, products and pricing, whilst maintaining a customer-centric approach. Our proposition connects these travel brands (for example: eDreams Odigeo, Lastminute Group, Wizz Air, Singapore Airlines) to market leading revenue earnings, conversion and customer satisfaction.
The Operations Associate will be responsible for operational tasks which support our partnership activities - from paying our partners, administration, contracting and on-boarding, compliance, and internal knowledge base management.
- Co-ordinate any department wide projects, sending reminders to the team and sourcing data
- Respond to partners who contact us via our partner website, and act as first point of contact for partner queries
- Support staff who are based offsite with internal systems set up for partners
- Co-ordinate the sending of central partner communications, pulling contact databases together and liaising with marketing and design teams to get communications produced
- Help new starters get set up and running with all the tools needed: training on Salesforce, Sales Navigator and internal systems
- Develop learning materials for our teams’ tools and processes, liaise with the Learning team to load these onto our e-learning platform
- Develop and maintain Knowledge Base articles to ensure our colleagues around the world at all times have the information and best practice they need
- Act as a central point of contact with team-wide IT issues and support
- Provide team training on new features
- Facilitate central storage of key documents used by the team including standard contracts and base presentations to use
- Ensure the contracts process is followed by the team with regular audit using Salesforce and Docusign
- Pull a range of standard monthly reports for the department performance
- Bachelors degree in a legal, finance, or business management background
- Highly organised and reliable, who can work to deadlines and manage multiple and competing projects and tasks
- Thrives in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- High integrity, with an ability to develop deep and lasting internal relationships
- Independent, proactive and self-motivated - looking for people to "Be Brave and Own It"
- Strong customer service ethos
- Excellent attention to detail
- Salesforce administration experience, and preferably the certification, is highly desirable
- Experience of using Zendesk, Docusign is highly desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Good communication skills and fluency in both spoken and written English
- An interest in IT, technical processes and optimisation of working methods
Our reward philosophy is designed to give you the best 'deal’ possible:
- A high-scale, complex, world-renowned product
- See the real time impact of your work
- Smart, driven colleagues and a fast-paced, performance driven culture
- Great headquarters in Manchester, one of the Europe’s most cosmopolitan cities
- Scope for rapid career development, continuous training and active community participation
- Competitive compensation and benefits package and great added perks
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.