- Sutton, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 05 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Start Date: September 2019
As an Accounts Apprentice your time will be split between working at client premises, working in the office and studying for your professional exams.
Your typical day will vary between:
- Learning to use accounting software and systems;
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory and management accounts, VAT returns and year-end financial statements;
- Maintaining accounting records;
- Nurturing client relationships through meetings and developing an understanding of their business/industry;
- Attending in-house training;
- Studying towards your professional qualification.
What we are looking for
We are looking for collaborative people who think creatively about their work and enjoy embracing challenges. Do you have?
- Interpersonal skills; the ability to build client relationships with a foundation of trust and responsibility.
- Analytical skills; the ability to think critically, research and solve problems.
- Attention to detail and strong time-management skills.
- Commitment to self-development & learning.
- Affinity with our values; in particular, respect for individuals, diversity and integri