You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
Customer Success Manager
The Money Platform is a peer-to-peer lending fintech startup seeking to positively disrupt the short-term lending market. We passed through the FCA’s Project Innovate Incubator Programme to become the first fully regulated firm in our market in the UK. Our team is a collection of risk, operations and finance experts and we are looking to expand quickly.
We are looking for a smart, innovative, self-starter who is willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
As an early member of our small team responsibilities will be varied, but initially focused on:
- Responding to customer queries
- Collections: reaching out to customers who miss payments
- Data collation tasks
You will need to be analytical, able to identify problems customers are having and work with our developer to find a solution.
Other tasks might include: digital marketing, project management, blog writing.
- English speaker with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong academic record in any discipline
- Financial understanding (helpful)
- Good with excel / numbers
- Experience working with customers and using CRM software (helpful)
This opportunity is for a 4 month internship which could lead to a full-time role with enhanced responsibilities. Salary will be £22k pro rata
We are based in central London.
Aiming for start-date in Mid-September.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.