You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 11,817.84 per year
Job Introduction:Role Responsibility:
Call HandlerChelsmford, Essex
£11,817.8421 hours per week (4 on 4 off Varied start times, 6 hour shifts between (3pm and 12am )
Job OutlineWork within the protocols of G4S Health, in providing a service to police and other G4S Medical Services customers. Provide and manage Call Centre service excellence by utilizing critical thinking skills, sound judgment and established protocols. To assist Call Centre team to deliver excellent service while adhering to processes and procedures. Creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Excellent service user feedwith no complaints
- Deadlines met for production of data and tasks completed
- Accurate up to date records kept in an easily accessible filing system at all times that meets all Company and Group standards
- Works well within the team
- Efficient information/data support service provided to Contact Centre
- Manager where appropriate
- Helpful, pleasant and polite manner to colleagues and client at all times
- Always maintains confidentiality
- To manage the rota to ensure that the response times are met and suitable HCP/FME staffs are dispatched.
- Promptly answers and processes medical service requests and telephone inquiries with strict adherence to confidentiality agreements and policies and procedures.
- Meets G4S FMS benchmarks and/or quality indicators as monitored through dashboards, audits or other quality reporting tools.
- To assist in answering all calls promptly and courteously using the correct company greeting
- To take ownership in finding HCP/FME staff in and out of rota to cover jobs to ensure SLAs are adhered to
- To record and update all call information on the appropriate electronic systems in an accurate and timely manner.
- To effectively manage the resources within the rota of HCP and FME staff to ensure maximum efficiency and coverage.
- To promote and enhance the image of G4S at all times encouraging excellent relations with customers and medical colleagues.
- To ensure polite, efficient and appropriate communication exists at all times
- Enhances G4S reputation by fostering ownership and personal responsibility for exceeding service expectations.
- Promotes sense of pride in Call Centre and positive interpersonal relations among all team members.
- Recommends areas or approaches for improvement
- The post holder must not divulge any confidential information to an unauthorized person that they may access during their employment.
- Takes ownership in improving Call Centre performance, supports projects to improve protocols and organizational priorities.
The Ideal Candidate:Key Competencies:
- Delivering Objectives
- Delivering Great Customer Service
- Acting Professionally
- Supporting and Working with Others
- Dealing with Changing Circumstances
- Sharing and Co-operating.
Essential Skills Required:
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Application of common sense approach
- A caring attitude and an outgoing, friendly manner, able to show empathy
- Demonstrate high level of commitment to the provision of an efficient and effective service
- Ability to work to deadlines, at times under considerabl pressure, without compromising standards of performance, calm under pressure
- Able to ensure confidentiality
- Able to deal with multiple tasks and prioritise
- Able to work on own initiative
- Flexibility to change shifts to help cover sickness and annual leave.
- Knowledge of Forensic Medical Services
- Experience of working in confidential environment
- Geographical knowledge of the local areas to be worked within
- A resilient team player with drive and ambition.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Complaints Handling
- Strong customer service background.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in secure outsourcing in countries and sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. We make a difference by helping people to operae in safe and secure environments where they can thrive and prosper and we believe this role can only...
- Public Services & Army
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in
105 Victoria St, Westminster, London SW1E 6QT, UK