You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
Salary £22,000 +
Do you have strong analytical skills combined with an outgoing personality? Have you graduated recently in 2018 or 2017 and looking to secure your perfect graduate position before Christmas? If so, apply for our latest accounting position with a client of ours.
Our client is an independent professional services firm which looks after the affairs of a portfolio of businesses and private clients worldwide. Services offered include taxation, audit, accountancy and outsourcing, company and trust management, and corporate finance.
The highly experienced team includes qualified chartered accountants, tax planners, chartered secretaries and bankers. The company has 90 employees with offices present in London, Bristol, Isle of Man, Dubai and Dublin.
We are looking for a candidate who is interested in studying for their ACCA and gaining experience in the Accounting field.
* Ad hoc accounting reporting projects
* VAT returns
* Statutory accounts
* Managing accounts
* Assist with ad hoc queries
* Assist with other teams within the organisation as needed
* Train with other team members to learn how to produce accounts
* Shadow members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties
* Assist with filing, data entry, recording, and maintaining accurate and complete records
* Prepare financial reports, statements, invoices and other documents
* Handle sensitive and confidential information with honesty and integrity
Skills and experience
* Degree educated in Finance or Accounting
* At least 6 months in a similar position
* Candidates should possess diplomacy, meticulous attention to detail, good numerical skills, organisational and time management skills and a genuine interest in our business.
How? Please apply with your CV online. If you are successful through the initial screening process, you will receive a telephone call from a member of our team.
When? ASAP start date.
Interviews will commence asap in October 2018. There are two stages of interviews. The first one will be a face to face interview with the HR Manager and a basic numerical test. If successful, the second interview will also include a tax test and meeting with one of the Senior Accountants.
Further Radius Profile questionnaire will be offered during the final interview stage.
Where? Central London.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About University of London
The University of London is one of the oldest, largest and most diverse universities in the UK. Established by Royal Charter in 1836, the University is recognised globally as a world leader in Higher Education.
The University is made up of 18 independent member institutions of outstanding reputation and a number of highly acclaimed centra
- Academia & Education
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1836
Senate House, Malet St, Bloomsbury, London WC1E 7HU, UK