You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
24k Base, 30-35k OTE + Excellent Benefits
As a fast-growing and pioneering training provider, our client helps organisations of every size secure, train and retain employees. They have a strong focus on the digital, technology and financial sectors. Due to continued demand for their services, they now have an immediate opening for an internally based Graduate Sales Executive to target companies, both large and small, throughout London and beyond.
As a Graduate Sales Executive you will:
- Work alongside senior sales colleagues to open opportunities
- Identify, qualify, confirm and attend appointments within the SME, Corporate and public sectors across a large and lucrative region
- Generate appointments through a blend of new business development, networking and through the delivery of compelling sales presentations
- Drive engagement through utilising all available marketing initiatives
- Develop sector knowledge as you move through different vertical markets
- A persuasive and persistent yet friendly personality
- A good understanding of what is required to be successful within sales
- Excellent communication skills, a high degree of computer literacy and the self-motivation to succeed
- A will to win and a strong desire to learn through ongoing and hands-on sales and product training
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, marketing, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK and Australia.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Certus Recruitment Group
Established in January 2001, the Certus Recruitment Group has become one of the UK's leading specialist recruiter. Consisting of four core brands, Certus Sales, Certus Digital, Certus IT and Certus Graduate, the business has expanded and evolved since its inception. Revenues have grown consistently and are continually invested back into the b
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2001
126-134 Baker St, Marylebone, London, UK