You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
SCARBOROUGH Castle Health Medical PracticeGeneral Practitioner Full & Part-time Opportunities
FLEXIBLE, SUPPORTIVE & WELL REMUNERATEDOur practices offer opportunities for salaried GPs who wish to work in a purely clinical role but also provide opportunities for GPs who would like to take on defined areas of practice leadership. The leadership roles are supported by our Organisational Medical Director and attract additional remuneration.
- We have a record of accommodating flexible working requests and part-time working and would encourage applicants who wish to combine a clinical role with other professional or personal commitments.
- IntraHealth offers opportunities for peer support, educational opportunities and help towards mandatory training and appraisal.
- Emphasis on role progression and personal development
- Excellent salary and employment benefits, including BMA contract and NHS pension.
- Having a tangible say in practice decisions and service development
Our aim is to provide an excellent standard of primary care whilst supporting personal and professional development.
Job Type:PermanentWorking pattern:Full time and Part timePay Scheme:OtherStaff Group:Medical & DentalSpecialty/Function:General Practice
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK resi
- Health & Social Care
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948
105 Victoria St, Westminster, London SW1E 6AD