You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Cambridge, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- The job role requires the accurate and efficient processing of client accounting information by using relevant software.
- The role may also require early demonstration of thorough audit testing in a larger office.
- The role holder normally will be supervised but as capability and experience should grow quickly, supervision will become more remote.
- The role demands the ability to speak to colleagues, clients and other contacts in a mature and professional manner
- Take ownership of building and developing the research function across the practice.
- To continue to demonstrate capability in and understanding of, the principles of book-keeping and double entry.
- To prove accounting competence by regular and repeat practice in the drafting of straightforward sole trader, partnership accounts and straight forward limited company accounts.
- To prove able to undertake basic audit tests accurately under the guidance of an audit supervisor (where such assignments are available within the office).
- To check own work and correct obvious errors before handing work (accounts or audit) to a supervisor.
- To display own understanding by asking appropriate and intelligent questions.
- To present the firm’s professional image to clients and demonstrate professional relations with clients.
- To demonstrate professional colleague relations and join in with the office spirit.
- Demonstrates a knowledge of the purpose of statutory accounting and audit work including compliance and legal requirements
Job Knowledge and Competence
- Demonstrates a full competence in and understanding of, the principles of double entry book-keeping through a high standard of posting and reconciliation work.
- Demonstrates a high standard of competence in drafting sole trader, partnership and straightforward limited company accounts tasks i.e. work is produced accurately and efficiently.
- Demonstrates thoroughness in carrying out straight forward audit tests under supervision.
Demonstrates ability to adhere to required job procedures: i.e. follows instructions from h
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Price Bailey LLP
Price Bailey is a leading firm of chartered accountants and business advisers with offices throughout East Anglia, London and Guernsey serving local SMEs, private clients and regional, national and international businesses.
At Price Bailey we offer consultancy and planning skills to complement the traditional accounting, tax and f
- Consulting & Accounting
- Bishop's Stortford, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1938