You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Croydon, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 26 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
What will you be getting up to?
Our process engineering expertise provides a core discipline for much of our work in the Water, Nuclear and Oil & Gas Industries, allowing our experts to develop appropriate, safe, and cost-effective designs and long term sustainable solutions for many different types of projects. Our specialist process engineering teams have renowned expertise in advanced simulation and analysis.
Your typical work will include:
- Involvement in a single project, or small portfolio of projects, including waste water and clean water treatment, nuclear and oil and gas; from conception through to detailed design.
- Preparing documents, reports and health and safety risk assessments.
- Interpret and report on commercial and/or contractual aspects of projects with fellow professionals.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge and appreciation of current technical engineering codes and practises and take a "hands on" role in technical matters.
We are looking for graduates to join our Croydon, Glasgow, Shifnal and Wrexham offices.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Mott MacDonald
Opening opportunities with connected thinking. Partnering with our clients, we are solving the world's most intricate challenges. We search out the connections others fail to make, to unlock creativity and deliver better outcomes for the lives we touch every day.
- Property & Construction, Engineering & industrial
- Croydon, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1902
8 Sydenham Rd, Croydon, UK