You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Are you a university graduate or second jobber looking for a role which can develop into a successful career?
Morgan Law, a market leading recruitment consultancy with a niche focus on recruiting to the Public and Not-for-Profit sectors has multiple Graduate Recruitment Trainee opportunities across several teams within Morgan Law. From here, you will have the opportunity to learn from a vastly experienced and highly successful team of Directors both on the desk and in the classroom, before progressing your own career to become a recruitment consultant.
As a graduate recruitment consultant, you will:
- Develop client relationships to identify recruitment needs
- Source, interview and assess candidates
- Shortlist and present candidates to clients
- Network and analyse the market to identify opportunities
To succeed in this role, you will need the following attributes:
- University graduate calibre
- Driven and highly motivated to succeed
- Good telephone manner
- First class interpersonal skills
- The ability to persuade and influence people
- Being able to use initiative within the role
- Resilience and a tenacious work ethic.
What’s on offer?
A competitive basic salary plus commission and benefits including pension, healthcare, quarterly performance-related incentive trips and company events. A full training plan will be in place to help you understand the market and develop your knowledge to become a successful recruitment consultant.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that is expanding year on year. If this opportunity excites you, please apply.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Morgan Law
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2000
4 Clareville House, 26-27 Oxendon St, London SW1Y 4EP, United Kingdom