- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 04 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Are you a university graduate or second jobber looking for a role which can develop into a successful career?
Morgan Law, a market leading recruitment consultancy with a niche focus on recruiting to the Public and Not-for-Profit sectors has multiple Graduate Recruitment Trainee opportunities across several teams within Morgan Law. From here, you will have the opportunity to learn from a vastly experienced and highly successful team of Directors both on the desk and in the classroom, before progressing your own career to become a recruitment consultant.
As a graduate recruitment consultant, you will:
- Develop client relationships to identify recruitment needs
- Source, interview and assess candidates
- Shortlist and present candidates to clients
- Network and analyse the market to identify opportunities
To succeed in this role, you will need the following attributes:
- University graduate calibre
- Driven and highly motivated to succeed
- Good telephone manner
- First class interpersonal skills
- The ability to persuade and influence people
- Being able to use initiative within the role
- Resilience and a tenacious work ethic.
What’s on offer?