- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 06 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The Role Global Marine are looking to expand their P&I capabilities and are seeking to employ an additional Senior Account Executive/Broker to join their P&I team based in London. The role will involve responsibility for a portfolio of challenging and varied Marine clients requiring ‘hands-on’, relationship building to assist them with all aspects of their Marine insurance requirements with particular emphasis to their P&I coverage. Guiding existing clients through renewals and mid-term amendments, including presentations to the appropriate P&I clubs or markets. A key part of the role will also include the targeting and developing of new business opportunities either independently or working closely with the rest of the Marine P&I team.Details of the role
- Client Portfolio Management
- Develop a strong relationship with clients, understanding their insurance needs and ensuring that these are fulfilled
- Understand changes in client circumstances to ensure that the cover provided continues to match their needs
- Understand the clients’ business and their risk management needs and look for solutions to deliver those needs through the provision of ongoing service.
- Understand, apply and adhere to the business unit policies and procedures.