You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 26 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
You would be part of the Global Real Estate Securities Group.
The European Investment Analyst will work with the European Fund Manager in the London office and be responsible for company analysis and supporting the management of our European REIT equities portfolio within the Global Real Estate Securities team.
The ideal candidate will perform security and portfolio analyses, support portfolio creation and optimization and assist with marketing, reporting and operations of Global REIT securities portfolios.
The candidate should have strong quantitative abilities and possibly a background in securities analysis and investment.
Real estate experience would be an additional advantage but is not required.
A high degree of proficiency in Excel, and PowerPoint is essential; knowledge of Visual Basic, SNL, and Bloomberg is preferred but not required.
Strong analytical and communication skills are essential as well as the ability to perform well both within a team environment and independently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Company balance sheet analysis and modeling
- Stock selection
- Generating trading ideas
- Maintaining and monitoring various portfolio and security models
- Portfolio optimization
- Working with sell-side analysts
- Attending property tours and industry conferences
- Preparing and generating ideas for pitch books
- Client reporting and portfolio analysis, including attribution analysis
- Internal (and external) marketing presentations
- Assisting with preparation of RFP's
- University degree or equivalent
- 2-5 years of work experience
- Strong quantitative abilities, some experience in securities analysis and/or the investment industry.
- Solid understanding of financial accounting, financial modeling and statistical analysis
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of proficiency in Windows, Bloomberg, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is essential (spreadsheets and databases)
- Real estate experience, European language skills and CFA participation would be an advantage but are not required
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Taylor James Resourcing
Taylor James Resourcing is an established recruitment consultancy based in the City. Our vision is to offer clients and candidates a bespoke and innovative recruitment solution tailored to their individual requirements.
It is privately owned by three directors who have between them over 40 years of City recruitment experience. This ens
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2005
20 St Dunstan's Hill, London, UK