You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
There is an opportunity for the right person to get involved in a number of different aspects in this role but the main responsibilities will include:
- Providing direct support to a Founding Partner and other Senior Partners where required.
- Liaising with the Diary Manager to ensure the Partners time is best utilised and any last minute changes are synced.
- Providing a strategic overview of business development activities and ensuring all formalities are followed.
- Client meeting preparation. This includes research, mapping out organisations, providing topics of conversation and checking previous work summaries.
- Supporting with brand, marketing and event activities.
What we’re looking for:
- A 2:1 or higher degree from a top-tier university.
- Ideally 1-2 years’ experience within a fast paced environment or similar role.
- A strong communicator with excellent relationship building skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and a pro-active attitude.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Freshminds is an award-winning recruitment consultancy. The destination for Minds with a consulting skill set, our network empowers Europe's leading businesses with fresh, commercial thinking. We source graduates, researchers, analysts, consultants, project managers and directors for demanding permanent jobs or consulting projects.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2000