- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 10 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
Our client is currently looking for an Executive Assistant to join their London Office and support a Founding Partner. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly driven and organised individual to join a highly respected Consultancy.
There is an opportunity for the right person to get involved in a number of different aspects in this role but the main responsibilities will include:
- Providing direct support to a Founding Partner and other Senior Partners where required.
- Liaising with the Diary Manager to ensure the Partners time is best utilised and any last minute changes are synced.
- Providing a strategic overview of business development activities and ensuring all formalities are followed.
- Client meeting preparation. This includes research, mapping out organisations, providing topics of conversation and checking previous work summaries.
- Supporting with brand, marketing and event activities.
What we’re looking for:
- A 2:1 or higher degree from a top-tier university.
- Ideally 1-2 years’ experience within a fast paced environment or similar role.
- A strong communicator with excellent relationship building skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and a pro-active attitude.