You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Exciting opportunity for Research & Digital Marketing intern who is looking to gain immediate experience, as well as direct exposure to dynamic frontline of startup & social business ecosystem.
- Doreming is an award-winning startup in the fields of fintech & financial inclusion, offering a groundbreaking “real-time payroll platform” as a solution for financial inclusion of unbanked / underbanked people around the globe.
- We develop a cloud-based HR & Payroll system, backed by Blockchain technology, integrated with existing banking infrastructure & payment ecosystem. When workers clock out at work, our system debits daily payroll to personal digital wallet, by which workers can settle their purchase transaction at partnered retail shops. We digitize & simplify the value-chain between payroll & wallet, allowing workers to tap into their accrued wages in real time. The digitization will promote transparency, and unleash the power of people with employment / purchase data as alternative credit history.
- We operate globally: headquartered in Singapore, with four regional offices (Tokyo, Bangalore, San Francisco, London) & two development centers (Fukuoka, Bangalore), working with various business partners as well as governmental / international organizations. Service launched in Japan & Vietnam.
- We are now entering the Europe, Africa and South America markets. Our London office, based in “Level39” – a world-renowned fintech startups community & co-working space – is looking for aspiring intern to accelerate our business here.
PURPOSE OF INTERNSHIP
- Your primary focus will be to assist the founding member of our London office with general research / digital marketing tasks, including conducting research to help prepare marketing / sales materials to potential business partners and customers, improving & enriching contents of web-page / social medias for marketing purposes, as well as other tasks which may be assigned.
The ideal candidate is someone from a marketing / web-editorial background familiar with digital marketing, and has a strong foundation in base research and analysis.Specific qualifications include:
- have a thorough understanding and compassion with what we are trying to achieve, accompanied by high morale and business ethics – we are a small entrepreneurial team with a big dream to tackle social issues, thus want to share our view & passion with you
- Strong research & analysis skill as a foundation for delivering effective information for marketing materials / business development
- have digital marketing skills including web page and social media
- have an excellent eye for detail
- be able to work within strict deadlines and pressure
- be friendly, hardworking and an excellent communicator
- Experience of different roles working in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Work with a small and friendly entrepreneurial team in our office in Level39, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf.
- Possibly lead to a full time position.
- Please send us a copy of your CV together with a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the role.
- Internship length / working hours negotiable. Our normal working hours are 9am – 6pm (one hour lunch break)
Job Type: Internship
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Doreming Ltd
▼ About “Doreming”
Doreming is an award-winning startup in the fields of fintech & financial inclusion, a member of world-renowned fintech communities “Level39” & “Innovate Finance”. Notable prizes among others includes “Fintech 100 Emerging Stars” powered by KPMG & H2 Ventures.
We operate globally - headquartered in S
- Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2015