You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
Salary: £20,000-£22,000 Basic Salary
(£2,000 pay rise when you reach Consultant level PLUS Commission. 1st Year OTE = £35,000 / 2nd Year = £60,000 / 3rd Year = £100,000+)
Industry Sectors: Digital/Finance/Education
My clients are a well-known recruitment company that specialise in both permanent and contract roles within many sectors. My client has an excellent reputation within the market and has developed long-term relationships with FTSE 100 companies, they were in the Top 100 places to work in the Times List and have been awarded countless awards for their success and contribution into the recruitment sector.
They have state of the art offices and are very sociable, they socialise outside of work with weekly drinks and social events. They have an internal football team, netball and take part in tough mudders. Their focus is to continue to grow organically, as they have done since inception into the market.
Key Responsibilitiesfor a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Candidate Resourcing
- Cold Calling
- Lead Generation
- Business Development
- Account Management
- Face-to-face meetings with clients
- Uncapped commission structure.
Benefits for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Monthly individual and team bonuses
- Holiday Trips to Europe in 5* hotels
- Designer Watches
- Company Nights Out
- Tailor-made Suits
- Incentives such as: Rugby World Tickets/Heineken Final Tickets/Beer Fest/Ascot Races/Henley Regatta
Commission Structure for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- The first 3 months will be your training period, in which you will be provided with a first-rate training programme.
- You will be buddied up with a consultant, and your billings will also go towards the consultant’s commission. This means that consultants are heavily investing their time to help you, as it can reflect the amount of money they make.
- As a trainee you will resource for a Consultant within the relevant markets.
Our Ideal Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Degree level educated from a good University
- Track record of working hard and high achievements
- We are looking for someone that is consultative and not an aggressive sales personality
- Money motivated, as well as other drives.
- Strong personality with a mature attitude
- Eligible to work in the UK
For a NON - GRAD
If the position of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant interests you please do not hesitate to apply to us today.
- Anyone with prior sales experience, preferably B2B sales, or B2C sales in a target driven environment
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE UP FOR THE CHALLENGE OF BEING A GRADUATE TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT THEN APPLY BELOW
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
80 Cannon St, London, UK