You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Hawtrey Dene are a specialist cost and procurement transformation consultancy working with major global brands, SMEs, charities and the public sector. We're people focused and believe we have a very different approach where our clients, their stakeholders and their supply chain are at the heart of all we do. We are immensely proud of the reputation we have built and the testimonials our clients are willing to provide for us; we believe that speaks volumes about who we are, what we do, and how we do it.
We deliver real, measurable value for clients in cost and process transformations, ensuring we align outcomes with the objectives of the organisation and engaging effectively with internal and supplier stakeholders. Our engagements unlock significant hard (financial) and soft (process and efficiency) benefits with measurable bottom line impact that make a real difference to our clients.
Our key clients include: Christie’s, Hovis, Louis Vuitton, Virgin Care, St Modwen Properties to name a few.
You will support the team in the delivery of client projects from start to finish. In project delivery you will help our clients in a number of ways including:
- Supporting Lead Managers / Executives with the delivery of the complete procurement process
- Collating and analysing information and data
- Creating client reports status and presentations
- Support managing Stakeholder & Supplier Relationships
- Support managing and negotiating contracts
- Client category spend analyses; identifying key areas and opportunities
- Creating client project updates for Senior Management and senior stakeholders
- Leading on the preparation of documentation and other outputs for procurement activity
- Evaluating and recommending suppliers, using recognised procurement methodologies
- Identifying innovative opportunities for cost reduction and process improvements
- Quantifying, tracking and reporting on savings delivery
- Process Mapping and the development of activity tracker to inform decision making
- Completing day-to-day procurement activities and fulfilling clients’ operational expectations
- Commercial experience
- Ability to analyse data, distil information and identify key outputs and recommendations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Project management experience
- Interest in negotiations, including understanding compromises between strategic and financial drivers and contractual requirements
- Highly self-motivated individual exhibiting an outgoing, confident and professional style
- Strong work ethic and results focused, consistently delivering in a fast-paced environment
- An individual whose approach is underpinned by honesty and integrity and works tirelessly to attain perfection and meet the opportunity presented
- A team player that thrives whilst working with others but is comfortable completing individual tasks
Fluent in English, both spoken and written is a must.
This is an exciting role in a dynamic consultancy that will challenge, develop and engage the right person.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Degree desired or similar qualification
- Excellent MS Office Skills – including Excel and PowerPoint
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Hawtrey Dene
Hawtrey Dene are a cost and procurement transformation consultancy and we’ve built a great reputation for how we work, how we engage with clients and their suppliers and how we deliver real, lasting value.
We identify, challenge, manage and mitigate the costs and challenges that arise from global and local supply chains and deliver, han
- Consulting & Accounting
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2010
The Stanley building, 7 Pancras Square, Kings Cross, London, UK