You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 15 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 10.0 per hour
IBM is the worlds largest IT and Consulting Services company. There is no other company like IBM and there is no business professional like the IBMer. More than any other single invention of the company, it’s the IBMer who drives progress and transformation. We are a company of experts in nearly every technical scientific and business field. We employ 366,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries. Yet we are united by a single purpose: to be essential. We do that by creating the most advanced technology to change how our clients work and run their businesses. And through them, IBMers change how the world works.
IBM offer 12-month University Placement opportunities in business, finance, human resources, information technology, marketing, software development and design. And an exciting 12-week Extreme Blue Summer Internship program where students work on high profile projects for clients. IBM also offer a Graduate programme with roles in Consultancy, Software Development and Design.
Brand Ambassadors are the face of a brand on campus. You’re in charge of spreading the word about how great IBM is and what they have to offer for students.
“I have had a blast working for OCP in my BA role and I would highly encourage anyone with a keen interest in internationalising your degree, getting to network with employers and putting yourself out there to put in an application! The flexible hours and great support network/communication lines with the campaign managers make OCP a great company to work with alongside your studies.”
What your role could involve:
We look for students who are motivated, charismatic and sociable, who can market and build brand awareness for some of the biggest employers in the UK. Some of the great activities you could get involved in are:
- Attending and supporting at employer-led events
- Organising and leading own events
- Data capture
- Providing competitor insights
- Social media promotion and competitions
- Networking across campus with students and university staff
Why should you be a Brand Ambassador?
Working for us means you will get part-time, paid and practical work experience.
- You get paid a minimum of £10 an hour with the addition of bonuses and prizes
- The hours work around you and your timetable - this means you work the hours when you want!
- CV gold - not only do you get amazing experience but our Brand Ambassaors get trained on employability skills to ensure they are ready for the working world
Universities we're recruiting at:
IBM are recruiting Brand Ambassadors at the following universities:
- Aston University
- University of Exeter
- University of Leeds
- Loughborough University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Newcastle University
- University of Southampton
Who we are looking for:
- Are going to be in your 2nd or final year of university as of September 2018
- Are studying a STEM, Business, Biological Sciences or Psychology degree
... then we want you!
We recruit on a rolling basis so please submit your application early to avoid missing out. Read the application form carefully and select IBM as your preferred employer.
Training will occur on the week commencing 17th September.
Please note: This is a part-time position on your campus, alongside your studies.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging
- Consulting & Accounting, Technology & IT, Science & Research
- Portsmouth, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1911