You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 10.25 per hour
Looking to start a fresh new career in the charity sector?
Are you concerned about the homelessness and housing problems in the UK? Are you looking for a way to make a difference but don't know where to start? Becoming aShelter Fundraiser could the perfect answer!
Shelter are growing their door to door charity fundraising team in London so why not seize this opportunity to speak out and help this amazing organization to continue their vital work providing support and guidance to thousands of people struggling with bad housing and homelessness across the UK.
Charity fundraising can kick start your career in the charity sector. It's a fantastic job for graduates, gap year students or those looking for a career change, and for those with a real interest in social issues. This role will make a welcome change from the office-based 9 to 5! Working as a team, you will speak to people at their homes and inspire them to support the charity through direct debit donations.
What to Expect:
* Immediate start date!
* Weekly pay
* Guaranteed hourly rate of £10.25-15 per hour
* Working hours: 1pm-8pm Monday-Friday
* Ongoing training and coaching
* Unlimited progression opportunities!
Working in a team of passionate, sociable people you'll visit residential areas and speak to members of the public over their doorsteps. You'll have vital conversations about Shelter's work and will secure long-term donations. 100% of the funds you raise will go directly to Shelter!
You don't need to have previous experience to work for Shelter as a door to door fundraiser - you'll receive industry leading training and support to get you started in the role! Throughout you'll have continual support, coaching and training from your Team Leaders and the management team.
Fundraisers are energetic and outgoing! They love being outdoors, they're resilient and they feel truly passionate about the state of housing in the UK.
Each day 150 families become homeless in Britain. Shelter believe everyone should have a safe, secure and affordable place to call home.
To apply to be a charity fundraiser for Shelter, reply to this advert with your CV and Holly from Flow Caritas will be in touch.
What Flow Caritas do to help you
- We are here to get you hired, so call us back if you want some further coaching before your interview.
- We are at your disposal so ask us anything!
- If you are successful, we look after you through the whole process and get you into training and when you’re on assignment with the charity, we are here to ensure you are always happy in your role.
- We will be in touch after the interview to let you know the outcome and we manage the whole process afterwards.
- When you work for Flow Caritas, you can expect complimentary socials for all of your hard work.
- We will help you further your career in Fundraising.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We’re hiring! Join Team Shelter and use your skills to make a real difference.
Shelter helps millions of people every year struggling with bad housing or homelessness – and we campaign to prevent it in the first place.
We can’t do this alone – we need your help. We’re always on the look-out to hire passionate and dedicated people with
- Charity & Non-profit
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1966