You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
I am recruiting for one of our top clients based in East London, they are looking to recruit a Payroll and Pensions Assistant on a permanent basis.
£25,000 – £28,000
Reporting into the Payroll and Pensions Manager.
The post holder will lead the organisations’ strategic direction, planning and implementation of tax advantage positions fully compliant with local jurisdictions.
- Process all payroll, pension and relevant data entries ensuring they are accurately entered on to the pay base, and all employee and associated workforce are correctly paid in a timely manner and within the designated time frames.
- Prepare and reconcile all payroll costings, ensuring all related charges reconcile back to their respective control accounts.
- Prepare and ensure all third-party payments (pensions, HMRC, court orders, etc.), are processed and paid in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the upkeep of the database.
- Assist with and maintain the on-line payroll system’s reporting capabilities and manage a “help-desk” facility for unrestricted on-line access to employee and associated officers’ pay slips.
- Liaise with HMRC, DWP and other appropriate third parties to resolve any queries they may have.
- Assist the Payroll Manager with the development and implementation of projects/processes that increase efficiency.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Payroll Manager in accordance with the scope and responsibilities of the role.
- Graduate level qualification finance and/or accountancy or equivalent knowledge plus at least 1 year’s relevant experience.
- A good knowledge of defined benefit and auto enrolment pension schemes.
- A strong understanding of payroll legislation, including HMRC reporting arrangements.
- An excellent understanding of data protection and GDPR regulations.
Good benefits included
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation going through a period change and help the team develop, sharing with them your previous skills and experience to allow the Finance division to flourish.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.