You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,200.0 per year
Recruitment Executive - Training provided
Ever thought about a career in Recruitment?
Our client is currently seeking money hungry, motivated and hardworking individuals to join their recruitment team. In recruitment, you get out what you put in. If hard work and drive is what you put in, then a £35k salary, progression and a holiday to Barcelona is what you could get out. All in your first year.
To be successful as a Recruitment Executive you must:
- Driven by the earning potential (commission)
- Be hungry to succeed and progress within the company
- Thrive in a target driven environment (KPI, incentives etc.)
- Articulate, with excellent communication skills on the phone and in person.
- Educated to a degree level (client will consider exceptional applicants with a year's sale or commercial experience)
- Energy and positivity!
What you get
- OTE 1st £35k, 2nd £45k 3rd £60k
- Fast career progression (senior level by 18 months)
- 25 days holiday a year
- Day off on your birthday with a free lunch!
- Monthly socials, such as, team nights out, race days, go ape
- Monthly Michelin Star Lunch Club for top billers
- Fresh fruit and office snacks
- Weekly cocktails in the office!
What you'll be doing
- As a Graduate Recruitment Executive, you will join the company's extensive 12-week training course. Led by senior members of the team, who combined have over 100 years' sales experience between them, you will be fully trained in every aspect of the role.
- The role is dynamic, fast paced and at times challenging, from day one you will be a valued team member and responsible for key aspects of the business - with support throughout.
- As a Recruitment Executive, you will be responsible for finding candidates for you clients, placing adverts, searching job boards and networking.
- You will then be responsible for interviewing and screening the candidates and managing the whole process, from the initial telephone call to the placement of the successful candidate
- You must build rapport with clients and candidates, and communicate well to establish their needs and your ability to deliver this.
- You must be comfortable on the phones, the higher the volume of calls, the higher the chance of a deal.
Our client is a high respected recruitment consultancy firm, finding top candidates for high profile jobs and are currently seeking to expand their team. Established in 2006, they have since been voted in the Times Top 100 companies to work for. They have worked hard to build a large and prestigious client base, working with huge businesses across the UK, but are keen to expand. They value their staff, and strongly believe in a 'work hard, play hard' culture, offering regular incentives and team socials.
If you think you'd be well suited to recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Sarah Davies at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If this seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Graduate Fasttrack
We are responsible for sourcing outstanding graduate talent for UK top employers, ranging from dynamic start-ups through to F
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003