- Ashford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 08 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Farrer Barnes is working with a long established and very well respected accountancy practice in mid-Kent. This firm is looking for a graduate to join their team and study to become a fully qualified accountant. This firm has a track record for producing excellent talent and even have several partners at this firm that have been through this exact training programme.
- Prepare financial statements, business plans, commentaries and budgets for management or client reports
- Regularly undertake audits, involving the examination of the organisation's accounts, analysing risk, inspecting the organisation's current practices, investigating any financial irregularities and recommending improvements
- Review, implement and adapt new and existing financial systems and controls
- Produce and analyse annual and monthly accounts
- Provide regular financial reports
- Advise clients on areas of business improvement
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.