- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 245.0 per week
- Build, maintain and enhance client relationships with new and existing clients through compiling and analysing metrics to assess client efficiency and experience to identify and drive improvement.
- Liaise with core operations groups such as trade management, income & expense, central accounts group and control to resolve queries.
- Interact with the business, sales, legal and compliance teams to ensure that commercial opportunities can be facilitated under controlled conditions.
- Work independently, or with team members and management, on strategic projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Degree educated with excellent academics.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a data analytics position in an investment banking environment.
- Successfully handle multiple tasks and takes initiative to improve performance.
- Collaborate with others within and across teams, while encouraging other team members to participate an
About Walker Hamill
Walker Hamill is a long-standing and respected executive recruitment and search business with offices based in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. With almost 30 years experience we have been specialising in the niche field of Accountancy & Finance, Private Equity, Debt & Structured Finance, Corporate Development & Strategy, Merger
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- Founded in