You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
Are you a graduate looking to launch your career with an exciting organisation growing at pace? Their vibrant London office is the perfect environment in which to embark on a successful career!
You will benefit from bespoke training that is geared towards your progression! The successful candidate will gain experience in an exciting, emerging market, creating and maintaining long-lasting business relationships. The key skills that you acquire will set you up for rapid progression, so that your career grows in line with the company!
You will receive:
- A very competitive starting salary of £23,000
- Superb OTE earning potential of up to £35,000!
- Company holidays!
- Competitive? Enjoy a game of table tennis at lunch time!
- Flexibility in structure for individual success and promotions
- Friday fun: Dress down day, and beer o’clock (thanks to the dedicated office beer fridge!)
- An unparalleled, continuous training structure
- Open plan, vibrant office
- Essential – Educated to degree level
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- Wilmslow, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995