You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are looking to recruit a graduate to join Touker Suleyman’s “Dragons’ Den” Team, to help grow and develop our portfolio of brands in the Baby/Nursery Retail sector.
One of the companies, Matchstick Monkey Ltd, is seeking an Administration / Sales Executive for our office. There will be a particular key focus on supporting the general office administration.
Matchstick Monkey is an innovative and fun brand in the baby/nursery industry.
The brand currently has a young dynamic team who have taken the brand worldwide.
The role will include:
– General administration including processing daily sales
– Monitoring web and warehouse stock transfers
– Assisting with the preparation for trade shows
– Dealing with general store and online customer requests
– Processing allocations and maintaining the retail deliveries sheet
– Inputting and checking daily stock counts (stock take)
– Participate in projects, as and when required
– Data entry and assisting with general ad hoc duties
Desired qualities and skills
– Ability to work to collaborate across cross-functional teams and projects
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Experience in office administration
– Ability to prioritise tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Excellent spoken and written English
– Knowledge of further European languages, especially Spanish, French or German, is advantageous but not necessary
– You will be working in a busy and fast paced environment with dynamic people but you will learn a lot.
If you meet all the above mentioned requirements, we look forward to hearing from you.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.