You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 16,000.0 per year
Instant Impact is looking for an enthusiastic apprentice to join and support their Recruitment team. Working directly for one of their most experienced Consultants will provide a fantastic opportunity to learn the job from the ground up.As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.About Instant ImpactFounded in April 2011, Instant Impact has become the UK’s leading intern and graduate recruitment agency. We are currently a team of 20 based on London’s Southbank.
Location: near Bermondsey and London Bridge station, London.
Instant Impact are changing the perception of the recruitment industry.
They build long-lasting relationships with both their clients & their candidates, making commitments to them both to ensure they deliver an excellent service.
By matching employers with the best student, graduate & experienced talent, their award-winning recruitment agency helps build businesses and careers.
They work with a vast range of entrepreneurial companies, from Start-ups & SMEs to innovative multinationals, bringing together the best in new talent & new opportunities.
Full job description (including responsibilities)
- Source high-quality graduates for your live roles and other positions being worked on by the team
- Promote our live roles online and review inbound applications
- Call candidates to assess their initial fit for a role and build relationships with them before organising for them to meet a Consultant
- Maintain a high standard of accuracy on our database in both adding and updating candidate records
- Help to manage candidates through the recruitment process, organising interviews and providing feedback, and prepping them with advice
- With any spare time, you might be identifying new leads for us to work with and supporting the Directors and senior team members in ad-hoc responsibilities.
- Top performers will be given the chance to progress through the business by conducting interviews, taking control of your own roles, making autonomous decisions on candidate recommendations.
Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 6 pm. We are looking for somebody 18 years and over because of the hours.
- A full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role.
- A higher level apprenticeship available following successful completion of the initial apprenticeship, with WhiteHat.
Business Administration Level 3.
1. Training will be on the 18 months, Business Administration advanced level Standard.
2. Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
Skills and soft skills required
- Confidence communicating both in person and over the phone Flawless written communication and reporting skills.
- A keen interest in start-ups and scale-up.
- The personality and empathy to immediately build rapport with candidates.
- Dedicated, with the ability to use initiative and to work autonomously.
- Diligent, well-organised with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Three A-Levels at grades A*-C (or 240 UCAS points) are preferred.
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
- A good knowledge of IT, including all Microsoft packages, Google doc/sheets, A Level 3 qualification.
- Please note that applicants with the following will not be able to go on the level 3 Business Administration programme:
- Business Studies/Admin BTEC Extended Diploma.
- Business Studies/Admin BTEC Double Diploma.
- Busienss Studies/Admin TEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma.
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey.
WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our apprentices on their journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We’re WhiteHat, a tech startup democratising access to the best careers. We match non-graduate talent with apprenticeship opportunities at some of the UK's most exciting companies. By delivering training in partnership with world-class content providers, through a combination of 1:1 coaching and cutting-edge tech, we offer apprenticeships tha
- Technology & IT, Academia & Education, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
119 Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London, UK