You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Sheffield, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 23 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£19,000 - £22,000 Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission (£30,000 OTE)
Fancy earning £35k+ in your first year? Looking for a client facing and challenging role in a fast-paced environment? Then this Graduate Recruitment Consultant role could be the opportunity you’re looking for.
My client is an awarding winning Recruitment Consultancy with offices in Sheffield, Leeds and Manchester. They’re looking for intelligent, outgoing, ambitious Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join their team and lead them into the next phase of growth.
You will need to be confident and charming, and enjoy building lasting business relationships. You will be taught consultative sales methodologies, and given in-depth industry training.
My client offers uncapped commission and outstanding benefits for all Graduate Recruitment Consultants. You can earn £30k in your first year and over £65k by your third year. You will go on company trips around the world, go to Michelin Star restaurant.
My client offers rapid career progression for their Graduate Recruitment Consultants. You can become a Senior Consultant within one year and a Manager Consultant within four years.
Your role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant will involve;
- Sourcing new candidates through advertising, networking, research and headhunting
- Attending client meetings and networking events
- Assessing candidates experience, arranging interviews and managing interview processes
- Managing the offer process – delivering the good news and making sure they are happy to accept the offer
- £19-22k starting salary, 6 monthly pay reviews
- Uncapped commission (£30k year 1 OTE)
- Regular social events and company trips
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Cycle to work scheme
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will have:
- 2:2 or above, ideally in a humanities or business discipline
- Bright, engaging, charismatic personality
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic
- Extra-curricular interests including sports
- Ethical, consultative approach
- Eligibility to work in the UK
If you are outgoing and personal recent graduate with a drive to work hard and make money, then apply now to be a Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
- Contact: Chloe Lizzimore
- Reference: Milkround/GRC425LJ
- Job ID: 83802634
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016