Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,000.0 per year
We're currently looking for a friendly and motivated apprentice to join the fun and collaborative team at Graze. Working under minimal supervision, the analyst will receive calls and email inquiries, provide support through resolution, document incidents and solutions in the help desk ticketing system. You will also raise issues to infrastructure or backend developers as appropriate.As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.About GrazeEver since graze began, they’ve been pushing the boundaries of snacking, looking for bigger and better ways to graze. In the early days they sent fresh fruit through the post; something that had never been done before! Now, they reimagine snacking for grazers all across the country.
Located near: Richmond station, London.
- Some responsibilities may include but are not limited to first-level diagnosis and troubleshooting support of end-users support requests.
- Managing the work of vendors and service providers.
- Windows 7/10 desktop administration.
- Light hardware maintenance (e.g. replace a hard drive, RAM).
- Laptop support experience encompassing every day break/fix, MS Office, Windows, MacOS and software install, etc.
The hours are 9 am to 6 pm, Mon-Fri.
Full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role.
As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
IT User Skills level 3 Framework.
- Training will be on the 18 months, IT advanced level Standard.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
Skills and soft skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills, gets along well with others.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- A strong understanding of PC, phone/network equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to multi-task, can manage and prioritize several projects to meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a desire to learn new technologies.
1. Minimum grade C-A* (or 4-9) in five GCSE, including Maths and English (or Functional Skills level 2 in both).
2. A good knowledge of IT including all Microsoft packages.
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey.
WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our apprentices on their journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.
We’re WhiteHat, a tech startup democratising access to the best careers. We match non-graduate talent with apprenticeship opportunities at some of the UK's most exciting companies. By delivering training in partnership with world-class content providers, through a combination of 1:1 coaching and cutting-edge tech, we offer apprenticeships tha
- Academia & Education, Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016