You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Leicester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,500.0 per year
This energy supplier is a new electricity and gas supplier in Great Britain and is busy making genuine waves in the industry. As an agile and innovative scale-up they’ve launched bold new products, been to the fore of bringing fairness to the industry and have always been able to maintain an excellent standard of customer service. Customers are put in control through simple digital interactions, long waits to call centres are a thing of the past, and the efficiency savings gained are passed on directly to customers. Fundamentally, they’ve build a modern, tech-led energy supplier that’s fit for 2018.
They are looking for bubbly, talented and personable people to join their Customer Operations team. You will be responsible for answering a range of different complex customer queries whilst consistently maintaining a friendly and positive approach. A smile really can be heard over the phone!
With their overarching company focus on automation and digitization, you’ll also be given the opportunity to contribute to the design and thinking behind innovative technology-lead solutions to prevent these issues from reoccurring. The fact you are a people’s person will be instrumental in helping the company achieve their goal of bringing transparency and a customer-orientated approach to a broken industry.
You do not need experience in the energy or tech market, but instead be a customer-orientated candidate who wants to get stuck in to a fast-growing company with excellent opportunity for personal development.
- Delivery of a service that customers will love
- End to end customer operations including the efficient delivery of customer services, customer onboarding, billing, metering and payments
- Helping to co-ordinate & manage 3rd party industry partners
- Contributing to the design, thinking and specification of in house technology to systematize and automate processes
- Supporting the implementation of new projects and processes across the operations team
- You will be a natural people person – an out-going personality is a must!
- Your positivity will be infectious, and you will exude compassion and understanding.
- You will be a highly motivated and enthusiastic self-starter who will thrive in a complex and constantly evolving environment.
- A degree in any discipline.
- You will have excellent numerical, verbal and written communication skills.
- You will be a good problem solver who loves a challenge.
Training & Development:
This company will invest in your professional training and development, providing you with a crash course of all things energy! Prior knowledge of the industry is not essential; you’ll be taught all you need to know. You must be eager to learn and get involved in a variety of different day-to-day roles, and not be restricted by a job description. As is often the case in start-up environments, driven individuals will quickly find themselves rewarded with high levels of responsibility, encouraged to influence and direct vital areas of the business.
Start date: ASAP Duration: Permanent Location: Leicester Salary: £18,500 per annum (with the possibility of an increase after probation)
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- First stage informal face to face or Skype interview with Sophie Walsh
- Second stage interview with the client
- Final round interview with the client
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Instant Impact
Instant Impact is a London-based recruitment company, helping talented students, graduates and experienced professionals find their dream jobs in entrepreneurial businesses.
We work with companies at every stage of the business journey, from early-stage start-ups to global powerhouses. Our team specialises in the following sectors:
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011