You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 01 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing technology business.
You should have a keen to obsessive interest in marketing, in particular digital channels. We're looking for someone who can get their head down and deliver great results.
Your role will include:
• Assistance with content creation across social and email channels
• Researching new channels and developing plans
• Collect competitive intel
• Look after English-speaking social media channels
• Working with our external agencies to monitor trends, review progress against plan
The ideal requirements for the role:
• Current business/economics/stats/marketing student or recent graduate
• Excellent written English skills
• Interest in technology, software and/or real estate
• Passion for marketing
• Well-organised self-starter
What are the perks of working at this company?
• There’s an opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing company.
• You will work with extremely smart people; make great connections and can really add value
• Based a 5 minute walk from London Liverpool Street Station, great office atmosphere
This is a 3 month internship, based from our central London office. Travel to our midlands office will be required from time to time.
You will be working closely with the founding team and in addition to a competitive market salary.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We’re turning the property rental system on its head.
The world of lettings is stuck in a time warp. Unsurprisingly, landlords and renters are fed up.
The cost, the service, the inefficiency, the lack of transparency-it’s a sector that just isn’t working.
Meet Howsy. A new model and vision designed to shake up the way rentin
- Technology & IT, Property & Construction
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2016