You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Halifax, UK
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Full Time, 6-12 months.
Financial Compensation: None
All candidates must be attending a higher education course where internship/placement is requisite for course qualification. A scholarship or grant programme must be in place for the required internship from a relevant programme such as Erasmus, Comenius, Youth in Action or European Community Leonardo da Vinci.
Storm-7 Consulting Limited (Internship located at Halifax Sales and Marketing Office).
We are a financial consultancy company that provides cutting edge financial intelligence and knowledge to leading financial institutions around the world. We deliver premium quality conferences and events on cutting-edge legal and financial issues, and strive to provide access to crucial insight by leading experts on the latest complex regulatory developments.
Internship Role Coverage:
The internship will cover a unique mixture of office administration tasks and in-depth social media responsibilities.
This will include:
• Executing efficient social media management and logistics, including organisation and administration.
• Management and growth of social media platforms and social media advertising.
• Administration and data input of promotional documents and tracking.
• Knowledge and development of telephone skills, telesales and general customer service, and account management.
• Planning and executing social strategies and campaigns across a number of platforms including paid social.
• Increase brand awareness and presence and global footprint.
• Development and execution of social media strategies.
• Work with the team to brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
• Source / prepare content to ensure the platforms are up to date and relevant to the target audience.
• Measure and report performance of all campaigns.
• Research and identify trends / insights as well as keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
• Organisation of resources and logistics.
• Metrics analysis dissemination and data management.
• Responsibility and accountability for social impact and reach.
• Progress to understand the business strategy and the wider business issue.
• Operate efficiently and effectively on an autonomous level.
• Be a natural problem solver, rigorous planner and strong influencer.
• Handle Project Management, budget and large data/metrics.
• Demonstrate excellent IT skills.
• Show effective time management.
• Creating, managing and updating events schedules, product and services, client databases.
• Updating social media platforms and managing engagement.
• Troubleshooting and problem solving.
• Wide online research.
• Sourcing and application of mixed media.
• Database management; compiling reports, maintaining records and statistics.
• Maintain workflows and scheduling. Qualifications
Fast pace and quick thinking required, as well as problem solving. Successful candidate must have effective use of own initiative, and excel in communication and organisation.
Ideal characteristics for role:
• Demonstrates our values in daily work ethic - professional, committed, dependable and intuitive.
• Excellent communication skills and personal qualities: persuasive, self-motivated and target driven.
• An inquisitive global outlook and self-awareness.
• Is proactive, curious and innovative in all areas.
• Demonstrate interpersonal skills, strong commercial acumen and a flair for problem solving.
• Strongly self-motivated, confident, articulate and willing to take on new challenges to completion.
• Needs to be confident and looking to develop an assertive approach.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong marketing communications passion.
• Passion for building brand awareness and communicating differentiated key messages.
• Focus on communications and media outreach.
• Demonstrable social media experience including the creation and effective use of varied content.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Storm-7 Consulting
Storm-7 Consulting is an international consulting company that provides premier intelligence, insight and support to global financial institutions. We provide cutting-edge conferences, events, public training courses, and in-house training courses to leading firms globally.
We provide expert regulatory compliance training covering
- Consulting & Accounting, Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2015