You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Ark is an international charity, transforming lives through education. We exist to make sure that every child, regardless of background, has access to a great education and real choices in life.
Our highly-successful network of 38 schools educates over 20,000 students across Birmingham, Hastings, London and Portsmouth. They are achieving some of the best results in the country despite being largely in areas of historic academic underachievement.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Learning and Development Officer to play a key role in ensuring the ongoing success and development of our talent. The role is designed to support with the management of the Ark Leadership Programmes and work on a variety of projects to progress the work of the Professional Learning team.
The successful candidate will:
- have experience of programmes and events management
- have experience of designing training materials
- have excellent written and oral communication skills
- have excellent IT skills – in particular MS Office and SharePoint
- be an effective team worker with the ability to also work independently on own initiative
- be a self-starter that sets a high standard of work quality for themselves
- build relationships very quickly
- have experience of conducting research with an eye for detail
In return Ark will offer you:
- a competitive salary
- a great benefits package including an 11% no contribution pension
- a real commitment to your personal learning
- an ability to get involved with a variety of projects
Visit our recruitment portal to apply with you CV and cover letter.
Closing date: 9amonTuesday 20th November
Start Date:Beginning of January (tbc)
Salary:26,000-30,000 per annum + 11% pension contribution
Contract: Permanent (subject to passing a 3 month probation period)
First round of interviews: Friday 23rd November 2018
Depending on outcomes from the first round of interviews we may wish to take selected candidates to a second round of interviews.
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Ark Schools
Education opens doors. It gives all children, whatever their background, the knowledge and confidence they need to succeed at home, at university, and at work.
We want all children to have a great education – and real choices in life. We run 35 schools in Birmingham, Hastings, London and Portsmouth, educating over 21,000 pupils. We also ru
- Academia & Education
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2006
65 Kingsway, London WC2B 6TD, UK