You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 17 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
A large multinational bank is seeking a credit analyst in financial institutions who will be responsible for assisting the financial institution department to monitor the credit risk of a portfolio of banks and non-bank financial institutions.
Role duties will include:
- Preparation of the credit applications and credit ratings of the financial institutions clients, following by the client annual review reports.
- Responsible for monitoring the credit portfolio on a continuing basis for changes in credit quality.
- Assist, monitor and review facilities and loans, including the maintenance of efficient diary procedures.
- Provide assistance with the review and development of credit risk related policies and procedures.
- To monitor adherence to approved credit limits and to ensure that Head of Financial Institutions is informed of all material excesses on the same day.
- When required you will be working with RM’s and assist in ensuring transactions arranged in the department are in accordance with procedures.
- Educated to degree
- Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience as a credit analyst.
- Strong experience in credit analyses of FIs.
- Strong understanding of financial markets.
- Experience in cash flow modelling would be an advantage.
If you wish to be considered for this role please click apply now.Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.