You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Slough, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 06 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
Job Title: Graduate / near graduate – Business Development Executive
I am currently working very closely with Pharmaceutical Company, who are looking for graduates / recent graduates to join their team. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to get their foot in the door regarding sales and the life science sector.
Individuals are required to have the following:
- Have a 2i or higher life-science, science, economics degree or similar from an excellent university.
- Have knowledge of Excel and simple spreadsheet modelling.
- Have an intuitive grasp of mathematics and basic statistics.
- Have excellent written English – you will need to communicate daily in writing to customers, and eventually write detailed proposals and explanatory documents etc.
- Are a well presented and confident public speaker.
- Speak English fluently and clearly
The role itself will involve a business experience where you will acquire an understanding of the technicalities of pharmaceutical forecasting and pricing, methodologies and technologies. The company are providing a very attractive benefits package for this position including both company car / car allowance and a competitive salary.
If this is something that you think you would be suitable for and want so know more about, then apply online and give Beth Robinson a call at X4 Group on
Key Skills: Graduate / Near Graduate / Graduate scheme/ Business Development Executive / Pharmaceuticals / sales
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About X4 Group
The X4 Group is a global group of specialist recruitment businesses within the Technology, Life Sciences, Engineering and Construction sectors. A Sunday Times Fast Track top 100 business for 2017 and one of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies for 2018 in accordance with the FT, we are exceptionally well positioned to add value to your recruitm
- Technology & IT, Engineering & industrial, Recruitment & HR
- in Slough, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2008