You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 350.0 per week
Teaching Assistant - Primary Teaching Assistant – Manchester Primary School – 1:1 supporting a Year 5 Child with SEMH
Are you a talented graduate with a 2:1 or above and have a passion for supporting children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs, looking to gain experience as a Teaching Assistant?
Would you like to earn up to £325 per week as a Teaching Assistant to fulfil your career goals of becoming an Educational Psychologist or Counsellor?
If yes, then an award-winning, Primary school based in Manchester is looking for an able graduate to support the school as a Year 5 1:1 Teaching Assistant for the rest of the academic year.
Teaching Assistant /Graduate / SEMH
- Exciting Primary Teaching Assistant role support child with SEMH
- Manchester (M40)
- Long Term, Full-Time Teaching Assistant
- Great PGCE/ Ed. Psych. experience
- Earn up to £350 per week
- Supporting child in Year 5 with SEMH (Social, Emotional, Mental Health Needs)
- Assist with numeracy &; literacy interventions
- Help class teacher to prepare lessons
- Degree required
- Strong A-Levels and GCSEs (ideally English/Maths)
- Passion to support children with learning
- Experience with SEN/SEMH
- Available Monday-Friday, for the academic year
Working as a Primary Teaching Assistant would be ideal preparation for anyone considering a career in education, perhaps moving onto a PGCE or Educational Psychology doctorate in 2019.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Here at i-teachers we try very hard to make our approach refreshingly different! This is reflected in not only the relationships we develop with our candidates and schools, but in the personnel we employ.
Put simply, our business is about people, and therefore, our team is hugely important, both inside and outside the business. We are d
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011
15 Bloom St, Manchester, UK