- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 30 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
McGregor Boyall are already beginning our search process for 2019's Graduate Recruitment Training Academy.
If you're a money motivated, self driven, resilient and career minded individual then recruitment could be the perfect choice for you once you've graduated!
We'll be running our Graduate Training academies throughout 2019. If you would like to be considered for our next academy then please follow the instructions below.
- To proceed to your video interview please go to: https://www.sparkhire.com/job/9c91058a-04e5-482b-87c9-816f380fe564
- You will be brought to the landing page specific for the position you applied for.
- Follow the instructions provided by Spark Hire to complete your video interview.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are using the Spark Hire App to complete your video you can create and account and complete your video using basic information. However, to ensure your application is as strong as possible, we advise that you also login to your account via a desktop to complete your profile – this can be done by using your LinkedIn Profile or you can upload a CV if you prefer.
What to expect:
- You will be asked to record answers to 5 questions. Questions will be along the lines of: What is your greatest/proudest achievement? (try not to use degree as an example) What makes a good recruiter? Talk about a time you have failed- how would you do it differently etc
- For each question you have unlimited thinking time, responses are limited to 1 minute and you will have 3 takes to record your answer.
- Please be aware that you cannot go back and choose the take you wish to submit. If you have not submitted your answer on take one or two, the remaining take will have to be submitted.
What you will need:
A webcam or the Spark Hire mobile application (available for iOS and Android). If needed, below are links to instructions depending on the device you choose:
- iOS mobile application
- Android mobile application
If you use a computer to do your interview, we recommend...
- The most recent version of Adobe Flash: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- A modern web browser, such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
- A strong internet connection
This type of interview gives you the opportunity to truly let your personality shine and stand out from the rest of the candidates.
If you need any technical assistance at any time during the process, please contact:
The Spark Hire Team
We are excited to learn more about you and review your responses. We will keep you updated with your status if we wish to proceed with your application.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.