Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
* Ensuring all corporate actions (voluntary and mandatory) events are processes and reconciled.
* Maintaining the corporate action database to ensure information is distributed to internal and external parties.
* Liaise with internal portfolio managers, accountants and compliance to ensure proper handling of corporate action events.
* Submit election instructions to external parties to establish market deadline.
* Support the Middle Office and Front Office support teams when necessary
* Help with on-going project initiatives and suggesting improvements when required
* At least 2 years Corporate Actions experience
* Bachelor's degree - finance related preferred
* Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in discussing further, do contact Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Twenty Recruitment Group
Established in 2009, Twenty Recruitment Group is one of the world’s fastest expanding independent recruitment businesses. While the recruitment sector was suffering from the effects of global financial meltdown, we were rewriting the rule-book and setting up the next generation of recruitment business; from a standing start in the very depth
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2009