- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Apply by 10 Feb, 2019
- Posted on 11 Jan, 2019
- Start date: Asap
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 80 per day
Do you want to gain experience in a promising startup and help build a industry-changing product? Advance is the leading job discovery and matching tool for students and graduates in the UK. We're a friendly, hard-working and talented team and we need you to support our growth.
As a Product and Growth Intern:
• You will bring together engineering, design, marketing and operations to constantly improve the service we deliver to our customers and end-users.
• You will test our product on all platforms on a daily basis and write user stories to make constant improvements and iterations.
• You will analyse our user data and run product focus groups in our area and remotely to understand qualitatively and quantitatively how we can improve the user experience.
• You will work directly under our Head of Growth and alongside our marketing intern to execute our 2019 growth strategy to both drive companies and jobseekers to sign up to our platform.
This role is crucial to the development of our company in its early growth stage. Working hand in hand with the co-founders of the company, you can expect to:
• Get totally immersed in the startup creation
• Face and solve strategic and practical business
• Get a central role in the exciting early stages of our development
• Work closely with developers, UX designers, operations and marketing execs
What we're offering
• Paid daily rate of £80
• Flexible hours - work around your uni schedule committing 3 half-days per week minimum (i.e. 12 hours with scope to do as much as you're legally allowed to)
• Scope for a full-time position if you really impress us
About Chilly Studios
Chilly Studios is the creative media hub under Advance.
Advance has grown to listing 95% of the UK job market for students and grads; and has onboarded 30k+ members in less than 4 months with a team of 15 split between London and Russia. The goal and forecast is for Advance to grow to be the number one place for companies to hire early
- Advertising, Marketing & PR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2017
Gower St, Bloomsbury, London