You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Dartford, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 65.0 per day
Are you a recent graduate with a 2.2 degree or higher?
Do you have previous experience of working in a school setting or with children to raise attainment?
This charming primary school in Gravesend, Kent, is looking for an experienced Graduate Teaching Assistant to join the team.
*** Graduate Teaching Assistant position located in Gravesend, Kent
*** Long Term, Full-Time Graduate Teaching Assistant position
*** Starting immediately
*** £60-£65 per day
Graduate Teaching Assistant Specification:
* 2.2 or above in a core subject degree
* Good A-Levels
* C Grade in GCSE Science, English and Maths
* A genuine aspiration towards becoming a Primary Teacher
* Excellent subject knowledge
* Prior experience working in an educational setting
About the Graduate Teaching Assistant role:
* Responsibilities working primarily with KS2 pupils ahead of exam preparation
* Ad-hoc support throughout the school years
* Responsible for working 1:1 with pupils of varying skills and ability
* Small group work through intervention and booster classes with low and high ability pupils
* Assisting with SATs revision
* Opportunity to lead whole-class teaching under the supervision of the class teacher
* Found in Gravesend, Kent, this primary is easily accessible by car and public transport
* Graded ‘Good’ by OFSTED
* Ambitious primary focused on raising pupil attainment
Apply today for this fantastic Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity in Gravesend and begin your path to becoming a Primary Teacher. Click ‘Apply now’ and send your CV and covering letter to Richard Pentecost at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role will be contacted.
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Gravesend | Graduate Teaching Assistant - Kent
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At EduStaff we are a teacher recruitment agency specialising in permanent staffing solutions to schools and teachers in the UK. We recruit for NQTs, Secondary Teachers, Primary Teachers, support staff and leadership roles.
"The recruitment and retention of quality teaching staff is a major factor in the success or failure of any school.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2010