- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 05 Feb, 2019
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
GlobalData is a leading market research and analysis firm serving an extensive list of blue chip clients on a global basis. We provide comprehensive, timely and accurate research reports and datasets to support cutting edge industry analysis and strategic planning.
Our mission is to build and maintain innovative and unique desktop information services for the corporate sector within the Life Sciences, Consumer & Retail, Technology, Finance, Telecoms, Oil & Gas and Power industries.
We are recruiting for Graduates to join our teams as an Associate Analyst, to join one of our industry teams.
What you will do
· Undertake research and produce high quality and accurate analysis & data
· Author syndicated and bespoke research products for clients
· Develop expertise in the clothing & footwear market and in the wider retail sector
· Work as part of a team to ensure content is produced within allotted deadlines
· Provide insight and analysis to the media, showing thought leadership
· Assist our sales teams to strengthen client relationships
What you will bring to the table
· Educated to degree level
· An ability to analyse key issues, threats and trends across clothing & footwear and the retail sector as a whole
· An understanding of macro issues, demographic trends and economic measures and how they impact the retail market and consumer spend
· Strong communication and presentation skills, as well as excellent time management and organisational skills
· Commercial acumen and an ability to identify growth opportunities for clients
· Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously and within a team
· Experience of producing market analysis (such as market building, manipulating and analysing data, and producing meaningful insight) is desirable
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About GlobalData Plc
GlobalData is a world leading provider of data and analysis for consumer, technology and healthcare businesses.
Delivering unique, robust data and trusted industry analysis and insight in today’s fragmented and fast-moving environment demands an organization equipped with multiple skill sets, the technology required to keep pace, and an
- Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2007
John Carpenter House, 7 Carmelite St, London EC4Y 0BS, UK