You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 25 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Do you want to help us grow the fleet, increase our countrywide station footprint and run complex operations? Virtuo, the first 100% mobile and hassle-free car rental service focusing on the 30+ miles trips market, is looking for an addition to the London team to help us shape the future of European mobility.
Reporting to the Director of Operations UK & Ireland, the role's ultimate responsibility is ensuring our customers get their Virtuo in great shape. This is a fast paced environment and the role will appeal to an ambitious self-starter with a co-founder mindset, strong operational ability and a passion for mobility tech. Virtuo is still a Series A start-up providing a significant upside – total funding to date is €10m, including a Series A funding round from Balderton Capital.
How it started
Virtuo was launched in Paris in April 2016 and created since then a massive fanbase of 60K. Virtuo was voted by Apple amongst France’s top best 10 apps in 2016, Editor’s choice in 2017 and now App of the Day after the UK launch in 2018. We have rapidly expanded across France, with Virtuo cars now available at transport hubs in cities with significant tourist traffic including train stations and airports. Since summer 2018 Virtuo has launched in the UK and we look to rapidly grow our fleet and operations.
- Run complex, on-the-ground, day-to-day operations: crafting and improving processes that develop working habits that scale
- Help run a fleet of cars during their whole life cycle (from delivery to return to the car manufacturer)
- Help develop key commercial relationships including Mercedes-Benz UK, car parks, airports, railways, or any other partner taking part in the operational process
- Fleet management and optimisation – with the support of our Data Scientist team, you try to reconcile supply with demand
- Tracking of our operations
- Partners on-boarding, training, monitoring and retention
- Own and run Virtuo stations management
- 1-3 years of experience in Consulting / IB / Ops role at a start-up
- Strategic and operational, willing to get stuck in
- Highly organised, the job requires planning – you are very analytical & capable of crafting structure out of chaos
- Start-up mindset: entrepreneurial, tenacious, and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Rigorous, strong attention to detail, organised and effective at managing deadlines
- Accountable, willing to take initiative and to learn fast
- Analytical, confident with numbers and experienced with excel
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- Inspired by mobility, an eye for design and a taste for well-crafted products
- You are eligible to work in the UK
What’s on offer
The total package is designed to attract the best and brightest for the role:
- Contribute to improve the existing customer experience from the ground up, rapidly operating at scale across the UK and Ireland
- A flagship of ‘la French tech’ with an incredible traction in France, Belgium and the UK
- Make an impact: the chance to shape the future of European mobility
- Smart colleagues and a phenomenal start-up environment
- Competitive pay, equity, team events and discount on car rental!
Click the link below for the email address to send your CV and one page max cover letter. Don't forgot to put 'BRIGHT NETWORK' in the subject line when you email them.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Virtuo is the first 100% mobile and hassle-free car rental service in Europe. At Virtuo, we are working really hard to offer a seamless mobile-only experience that allows our customers to book, locate and open their car within minutes through the Virtuo App. To ensure a consistent experience we are also operating our own fleet of standardized
- Technology & IT, Logistics & Transport
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2015
6-12 Gladstone Rd, Wimbledon, London, UK