You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Wotton-under-Edge, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Looking for a new digital marketing challenge?
Do you want to be part of an award-winning company - recognised for delivering exceptional client service as well as being a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For employer?
Our Marketing and Business Development team is at the centre of a client-focussed marketing strategy that is raising our profile as a Top 30 Accountancy, Audit and Advisory business, resulting in recent successes like our Investor in Customers Gold Award.
We are currently investing in our marketing team to further drive our ambitious marketing and business development plans forward. You’ll become part of our Marketing and Communications team – and central to some major digital marketing projects, including a new website and intranet.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with our external agencies to develop, manage and maintain our websites
- Deliver digital marketing support across all online channels including maintenance of and optimisation of website content & social media campaigns
- Working with various teams across the business to improve the quality of content being produced for the websites
- Acting as digital brand ambassador, supporting the development of consistent brand message and tone of voice across all digital channels
- Creating, editing and posting content, videos & podcasts
- Identifying & evaluating new trends in digital marketing, including social media, and new technologies to ensure our digital presence is at the forefront of industry developments
- Understanding customer profiles and segments and how these work within Digital Marketing channels and website content
- Maintenance and overall website hygiene
- Looking for ways to innovate the core user journey of the website and key metrics, particularly conversion
- Reporting and analytical data – using key metric tools to develop on-going reporting output to showcase digital activity performance to key stakeholders in the business
- Designing and creating marketing assets including social media visuals, brand management, collateral and marketing content to support our services
- Helping create email marketing campaigns
- Other digital projects including video content production
You will have:
- Experience of B2B and B2C digital marketing
- A good standard of education (minimum of 9 GCSE’s and 2 A Levels or equivalent) grades A*-C
- Excellent IT skills (Fully proficient with Microsoft Office)
- Experience of using, Adobe Creative Cloud, CMS systems (such as Wordpress or Drupal) and HTML, & video editing software
- A degree and/or relevant digital or marketing related qualification (such as CIM) would be desirable but not essential
- Experience of working within the professional services sector or within a digital agency would be advantageous
- Full driving licence with access to a car
You will be:
- Highly analytical and have strong interpersonal skills which will enable you to influence colleagues
- Very organised with the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Willing to support the wider team
- A good communicator with excellent written English
- Keen to progress your career within marketing
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Bishop Fleming
Bishop Fleming is a Top 30 accounting firm in the UK and an award winning tax practice. Ranked No.42 in the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for.
Working with clients throughout the UK and internationally from our offices in the South West and West Midlands, Bishop Fleming is wholly committed to providing businesses and individual
- Consulting & Accounting
- Exeter, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1919