You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
DXC Technology (DXC: NYSE) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit dxc.technology
The growing internal Talent Acquisition team manage the hiring function for DXC across the UKIIMEA region. This role will focus mainly on providing technical IT recruiting support to the Sales division. Market intelligence and networking is key to this role, with a view to developing workable pipeline and high quality placements.
As a recently merged technology agnostic entity, DXC is in a unique position to offer our customers enterprise sized expertise with the agility provided by our enviable partner network. Our sales force will front this with the customer and hence we seek the best of the best to help shape our future. We need a passionate Sales Recruiter to help bring this vision to life in the marketplace.
Our Recruiters manage an end-to-end direct sourcing recruitment model which will demand expertise in building and managing a pipeline resulting in efficient time to hire and low cost outcomes. As a subject matter expert it is imperative that the Recruiter partners with the business leaders, acting as a trusted advisor and enabler to help deliver hiring objectives.
- Reporting to the Regional TA Lead
- Based Kings Cross, London
- Ownership of the Sales Recruiting area, providing a first class, project managed recruitment service.
- Works with Hiring Managers, Human Resources, Total Rewards and other stakeholders to plan and execute effective hiring strategies.
- Drives achievement of the hiring targets including time to fill, cost per hire, diversity goals and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
- Manages the beginning to end staffing process, managing and implementing sourcing strategies, candidate screening, shortlisting, interviews and offers.
- Counsels with managers on the hiring process and ensures that managers are in compliance with corporate and government policy.
- Establishes relationships with vendors, where required.
- Provides support on hiring initiatives where there is staffing impact.
- Develops expertise in one or more sales channels.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 8-10 years of related experience within a recruitment agency or an internal staffing team.
- Sales recruiting experience within a technology company.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Knowledge or interest in the IT and technology sector is advantageous
- Experience in web-based applicant tracking tools, Workday experience beneficial
- Ability to manage recruitment projects simultaneously
- Able to work in a fast paced, demanding but rewarding environment
- Experience or understanding of complex, matrixed organisations
- Prioritisation and organisation skills
- An eye for compliance, ability to follow process and work through ambiguity
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About DXC Technology
DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clien
- Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 2017
One Pancras Square, 1 Pancras Rd, Kings Cross, London, UK