You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 21 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 21,000.0 per year
You'll be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the office is organised and tidy at all times
- Ensuring that all meeting rooms and office facilities are clean and ready for use at all times
- Greeting all guests and visitors in to the studio, catering for their meeting requirements and organising refreshments
- Answering all incoming calls, redirecting to the appropriate member of the team and taking message as required
- Ensuring that all office equipment is fully operational and serviced/repaired as required
- Managing and replenishing stationery supplies as required
- Managing all post and deliveries in and out of the studio
- Managing spend with couriers and arranging collections as required
- Managing office cleaners, refuse and recycling collection
- Financial administration support
- Occasional support to senior members of staff
- Event Coordination
The ideal candidate will have previous support and administration experience, you will be organised and ready to take your own initiative when needed.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and will be a quick learner with an outgoing and engaging personality.
If you have the relevant experience and are keen to know more please send your CV to Abi at email@example.com or apply through our website!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Tomorrow Recruitment
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2011