You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 20 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
More than just the usual trainee recruitment role; secure a job with a boutique financial recruitment consultancy firm. Be part of a specialist trainee recruitment team that focus on change, transformation and COO roles, and put honesty and passion at the heart of everything they do. You would be a trainee recruitment consultant working with an impressive mix of clients including well established financial services firms (EY, PwC, KPMG, Deloitte), large insurance firms, as well as big retail and investment banks (Santander, Metro Bank). As a trainee recruitment consultant you would have an incredible opportunity to work with a range of clients, as well as a high calibre of candidate. The role would provide the perfect platform for a trainee recruitment consultant seeking success from day one.
You must be:
- Resilient; take knock backs and keep the same positive attitude
- Persuasive; win the hearts and minds of candidates and clients
- Build long lasting relationships over making a quick buck
- History of exceeding targets in a competitive environment (e.g. sports, academics)
- Able to compete with the top recruitment consultants in the industry
- Looking for a job where you can progress up the ranks rapidly
- Tailored training on specific career path chosen, able to focus on delivery / client side / account management / business development. Play to your strengths!
- Annual ‘staff retreat’ – location is a surprise, last year was a chateau in South of France, unlimited red wine and cheese, what’s not to love!
- Free private health care
- Free gym membership at any Virgin Gym in London (from day 1!)
- Weekly delivery of fresh fruit
Apply now! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to kick start your career as a trainee recruitment consultant in central London. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment consultant and trainee sales jobs in London.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- From £22,000 to £26,000 per annum £22,000 - £26,000 Base Salary (OTE £
Handcrafted solutions...first class results.
Our world class search technology and tools enables them to find the most relevant job. Your job!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
There are a lot of graduates out there. They are not all the same.
Some are much more driven, resilient and engaging than others. Some are real characters with a lust for life, determined to make the most of the huge opportunity that life represents.
These are the SuperGrads that the SuperGrad Programme has been specifically
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2010
Three Tuns House, 109 Borough High St, London SE1 1NL, United Kingdom