You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 17 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
With a strong passion for excellence, and a team built on character, energy and ambition this FSTE 250 Recruitment Consultancy organisation pride themselves on developing their staff, and offering world class training to give you the skills and confidence to become a Top Biller and have the opportunity to earn 6-figure salary.
What are the Responsibilities of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- Networking, advertising and utilising social media to identify the top talent in line with your clients specifications
- Screening and assessing candidates against their suitability for your clients role and company culture
- Managing the end to end interview process, handling objections and leading negotiations
- ‘Building your Desk’ - warm and cold calling clients to identify and generate new business
What is this client looking for?
- Graduates with a 2:1 degree from a Top 100 University OR B2B Sales experience
- Candidates with strong sporting prowess – University/County level
- Competitive individuals with a passion to succeed
- Money hungry graduates excited by the prospect of unlimited earnings from Day 1
- Confident speakers
What can this client offer you as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- World recognised Recruitment Consultant Training Programme
- Rapid career progression
- Starting salary £20,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience
- Uncapped commission: OTE Year 1 £40,000, Year 2 £70,000 Year 3 £100k+
- 5* Luxury holidays
- Global relocation (optional)
If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in the Recruitment Industry, and you are excited to reap the rewards, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
80 Cannon St, London, UK